Let’s talk about how to get the most out of the WWL Program!
You can always reach out to email@example.com if you have additional questions, or refer to our Member FAQ.
The only “rule” in the WWL Program is customization. I want you to set your cooking schedule and choose meals according to your lifestyle, dietary needs and preferences. Every week is going to be a little different for you, and that’s normal. There’s no wrong way to use this program!
How to use WWL meal plans:
- As a member, you’ll get a new meal plan with five recipes that make multiple servings every week. Two are for breakfast, three are for main meals (lunch/dinner). How many of those recipes you make is completely up to you.
- The meal plans are set up so you can have two meal prep sessions during the week if you want. One on your weekend, and a quicker much smaller one in the middle of the week (aka mid-week prep).
- You can absolutely make all the meals on Sunday, but I think that the food tastes better when you break it up a bit. Plus, it’s less overwhelming when you do it in two sessions.
- Every week comes with an omnivore plan and a vegan/vegetarian plan. Every recipe includes multiple alterations in the section above the ingredients and instructions. I got you covered!
- Not a fan of one or more of the meals? You can customize your own plan and choose from our entire collection of recipes in your own meal planner on workweeklunch.com.
Why some meals are left up to you, and what to do with them:
Every week, 7 meals are left totally open. That means it’s up to you to plan (or not plan) those meals!
This helps you stay flexible and move the prepped meals around just in case your schedule changes without having to throw them out! (the worst)
For the open meals, you can cook a meal from scratch, cook extra batch meals so you have something prepped or go out to eat/get takeout! This is also an opportunity to use leftover ingredients.
A realistically healthy diet includes balance. I encourage you to answer the call of your cravings, try new foods and have more of a relaxed plan that’s sustainable.
How to use the grocery lists:
Every week, you’ll be able to generate the grocery list from the meal plan I send out and/or the version you’ll customize if you wish to do so. The list will automatically have different categories to make grocery shopping a breeze. You can edit the grocery list by moving ingredients around, deleting stuff you already have and adding any other general ingredients/items you need for the house. Once you’re done editing the list, you can send a mobile-friendly version to yourself or print it out!
My recommended schedule:
This example is based on a regular Monday-Friday, 9-5 schedule. I encourage you to adapt this to your workweek, which may not have traditional hours!
- Thursday: get the new meal plan
- Friday: look at the plans and customize as needed
- Saturday: review the grocery list, see what you already have at home and grocery shop for the whole week
- Sunday: meal prep the first 3 meals on the plan
- Wednesday: meal prep the last 2 meals on the plan
How to change serving sizes on the recipes:
Once you get the new meal plan, you have to click “save to my meal planner” on the bottom left of the grid. From there, you can increase or decrease serving amounts on the grid for every meal you need to be changed. You can learn more about how to do this here.