Horchata Overnight Oats
This easy, delicious, no-cook, overnight oats recipe is inspired by the popular Mexican beverage Horchata! Enjoy them cold or warmed up!
Servings 2 meals
- 1 cup old fashioned oats divided
- 1 cup milk of your choice divided
- 1 tsp cinnamon divided
- 1/2 tsp allspice divided, sub ground cloves or nutmeg
- 2 single serving vanilla yogurt (1/2 cup of yogurt per serving)
- 2 TBSP agave, maple syrup or honey divided
- 1/3 cup almonds chopped, divided
Divide the oats, milk, cinnamon and allspice between 2 small meal prep containers. Mix well.
Add the yogurt, sweetener and chopped almonds on top of each container. You can leave it that way or stir it all together - up to you! Cover and place in the fridge until ready to eat.