This recipe is part of our $25 Meal Prep Meal Plan!
3-Ingredient Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
Prep Time5 minutes
Cook Time15 minutes
- Main ingredients
- 2 bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup old fashioned oats sub instant oats, or 3/4 cup flour
- Optional add-ins
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 TBSP nut butter any nut butter!
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Heat up a non-stick skillet over medium-low heat while you prepare the batter.
- Mash the bananas in a bowl. Whisk in the eggs and oats. If using cinnamon or nut butter, add it in at this point!
- Prepare your pan with cooking spray (take it off the flame to do this!). Use a 1/4 or 1/3 measuring cup to add batter over medium-low heat to the pan. If using chocolate chips, add a few to the pancake at this point. After 3-4 minutes, carefully flip the pancake and cook it on the other side for 2-3 minutes. These are not easy to flip, so if you have trouble, that's ok. Transfer to a plate or wire rack to cool, then repeat with the rest of the batter!
- Let the pancakes cool before storing in the fridge.