This spinach and artichoke dip recipe will be your new go-to for parties and potlucks! It is so easy to put together and your friends and family will be begging you for the recipe. Let’s get into it!
Need help meal planning? We’re all about it in the Workweek Lunch Meal Prep Program! Get access to our meal planning tools, grocery list generator, and more. Start a free trial today!
How you can change this easy spinach and artichoke dip recipe
- You can easily make this spinach artichoke dip without mayo! Simply use more sour cream instead.
- If you have fresh spinach on hand, chop it up and cook it down in a pan. Let it cool before adding it to the mixture and make sure to squeeze out any excess water.
- Add more red pepper flakes if you enjoy heat and want to make this dip spicy!
What to serve with this spinach and artichoke dip
- Tortilla chips
- Bread- plain or toasted
- Veggie sticks
- Pita chips
Can this dip be eaten cold?
Yes! You can absolutely enjoy this dip hot, cold, or at room temperature. Use leftover dip as a spread on sandwiches and in wraps as well, why not!
Here is a great article on ways to use up leftover spinach dip!
How to store and reheat this spinach and artichoke dip
You can make this dip the day before you intend to eat it! Just allow it to sit at room temp for about 30-40 minutes before you bake it!
If you have a leftover dip, the best way to reheat it is in a microwave-safe dish! This dip will last about 4 days in the fridge!
And don’t forget to try our other delicious holiday recipes!
- Vegan Pot Pie Pockets
- Au Gratin Potatoes With Butternut Squash
- Brussel Sprout Caesar Salad
- Stuffed Shells With Spinach
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Mini Pineapple Upside Down Cakes
- Easy Carrot Cake Recipe
- The Best Chocolate Pecan Pie
Easy Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- cooking spray
- 8 oz cream cheese softened at room temperature
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 TBSP mayo optional, sub more sour cream
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/3 cup parmesan grated
- 2 clove garlic minced, divided
- 1 TBSP parsley plus more for garnish
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes skip if you don’t like heat!
- 10 oz spinach frozen, defrosted and drained very well
- 14 oz canned artichokes drained, squeezed of excess water, and roughly chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare a 1.5 quart/liter baking dish (9×9 or smaller) with cooking spray. Preheat your oven to 375 F (190 C).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, and mayo until it is smooth. Fold in 1/2 of the mozzarella, parmesan, 1/2 of the garlic, parsley, red pepper flakes, spinach, and artichoke hearts. Mix everything until well combined. Taste the mixture and add salt and pepper if necessary.
- Transfer the dip to the prepared baking dish. Smooth the mixture evenly and top with the remaining mozzarella and garlic.
- Bake for 20 minutes until melted and bubbly. Optional: Finish in the broiler for 2-3 minutes to create a golden crust. Serve warm with chips, crackers, or bread. Enjoy!