Ground chicken recipes are seriously underrated! Ground chicken is such a great protein option to use for salads, wraps, chicken patties, meatballs, casseroles, and more. Plus, it is usually pretty cheap and is a great option to add to your freezer stash to make sure you always have something on hand.
Below we’ve listed some of our favorite ground chicken recipes that can all be used for meal prep or one-off meals! Which one are you going to make first? Comment below and let us know!
*All of the ground chicken recipes above are featured in the Workweek Lunch Program!
Tips if you plan to meal prep these recipes:
A general rule of thumb for meal prep is that most meals are good in the fridge for about four days. They are typically safe to eat even longer than that, but they may start to lose some of their taste or structural integrity.
Depending on what type of meal it is, how long it lasts may vary, but all of the meals listed below are safe to meal prep! Having great airtight containers to store your food in will help keep it in its prime for longer.
If you don’t like the thought of leftovers (no judgment!) you can always learn how to repurpose your meals into something else! Not only does this incorporate some more diversity in your weekly meals, but it reduces your food waste!
You can check out all of our other meal prep pro tips here!
But if you want to sit back, relax and let us do all the hard work for you- start a free trial of the Workweek Lunch Meal Prep Program. With weekly meal plans, curated grocery lists, 650+ meal prep-friendly recipes, and a private Facebook community you won’t have to stress over food again. Let us do the research, testing, and planning for you. Start a free week trial of the WWL Program today!
Now let’s dive into these recipes.
Soups & Salads with Ground Chicken
- Chicken Taco Salad by Ambitious Kitchen
- Stuffed Pepper Soup by Two Peas & Their Pod
- Spicy Lasagna Soup by Half-Baked Harvest
- White Bean Chicken Chili by Good Food Baddie
- Chicken Meatball Noodle Soup by Damn Delicious
- Larb Gai: Spicy Thai-Inspired Minced Chicken Salad by Always Use Butter
Sandwiches & Wraps
- Italian Chicken Burgers by Kim’s Cravings
- Buffalo Chicken Burgers by the Slow-Roasted Italian
- Tandoori Chicken Burgers by Baked Bree
- BBQ Chicken Burgers by A MindFULL Mom
Pasta & Casserole with Ground Chicken
- Garlic Butter Chicken Meatballs with Creamy Orzo by Half-Baked Harvest
- Stuffed Zucchini by Immaculate Bites
- Chicken Bolognese by Cooking with Mima
- Baked Chicken Meatball Spaghetti by Recipe Tin Eats
- Chicken Sloppy Joe Stuffed Potatoes by Foxes Love Lemons
- Chicken & Black Bean Burritos by My Fearless Kitchen
- Ground Chicken Cheeseburger Pasta by Kinda Healthy Recipes
- Southwest Stuffed Peppers by Simply Whisked
- Ground Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Skillet by Asili Glam
- Chicken Parmesan Pasta by The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Ground Chicken & Cabbage Skillet by Yummy Bowl
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs by Simply Whisked
- Italian Stuffed Peppers by Well Plated by Erin
- Chicken Spinach Lasagna by Sweet & Savory Meals
Ground Chicken Recipes: Asian Inspired
- Thai-Inspired Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Ground Orange Chicken by Dinner Then Dessert
- Freezer Teriyaki Meatballs with Broccoli by the Modern Proper
- Spicy Ground Chicken Stir Fry by Salt & Lavendar
- Thai Chicken Meatballs with Coconut Curry Sauce by the Kitchn
- Chicken Keema Masala by Yellow Thyme
What is your all-time favorite recipe with ground chicken? Comment below! Don’t forget to check out our other recipe roundups for inspiration and delicious meals!